View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 01:46 PM   #18
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by haydnfan View Post
My Paperwhite 4 is not buggy at all. You might want to reset it.
I have been having software issues of a variety with mine since Feb 2019. I have reset, made forum posts, posted elsewhere, searched the internet, but this device seems kind of cursed. I was originally in love with my Paperwhite 3, but jumped on an upgrade to the Paperwhite 4 when it was released because Waterproofing was my #1 wishlist need. Unfortunately I never bonded with this one nearly as much because my device's screen clarity was much less the the PW3 I owned. The PW3 now has developed some lighting issues at the bottom of the screen. I don't want to spend money buying another Paperwhite that's a current release since they've been out a few years, so hoping I love the Oasis as much as I originally loved my Pw3.
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote