View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 02:32 PM   #5
The Old Man
Fanatic
The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPad Pro, Fire 8", iPhone, PaperWhite 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deputy-Dawg View Post

BTW did you ever get the Jerusalem Post profile to work for you?
No, sorry, I never did. Just stupid, I guess. I pasted the jpost.py file into the Advanced page of libpr500 but had no idea what to do with the small ._jprpos.p file. To get this to work I think I would need personal hand-holding.

Anyway, thanks for your interest. Maybe a future version of libprs500 will have it along with your CS Monitor feed.
The Old Man is offline   Reply With Quote