View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 04:08 PM   #251
PoP
 curly᷂͓̫̙᷊̥̮̾ͯͤͭͬͦͨ ʎʌɹnɔ
PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3₃.₄.₃ PW3&4₅.₁₃.₃
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawhill View Post
PoP: ... I think we need to serve LibVNCClient's HandleCursorPosProc callback properly. I probably won't get to work on this for the next few days, so feel free to give it a try!
Ahh, good hawhill. Sorry, I would try but I am not experienced enough with the Lua and C integration (let alone with LibVNC).

I would start by adding a new function to config.lua
Code:
  GetPointerPos(x, y)
      get mouse coordinates from client
Which I imagine would automagically be "linked" to a new GetPointerPos function declaration in your kindlevncviewer.c . This function would return x and y mouse position after referring?/calling? typedef rfbBool (*HandleCursorPosProc)(struct _rfbClient* client, int x, int y); per rfbclient.h.

But I just don't know how to code these pieces together.

Would be fun to have but not a priority (don't sweat it). Thanks.
PoP is offline   Reply With Quote