Thread: LG Volt
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 11:23 AM   #12
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I got mine yesterday. At first I wasn't too happy with it but it's growing on me. I think the speakers are very mono sounding. My Nokia has spoiled me for sound. I plan to use the volt with my Skullcandy headphones I won earlier this year.

I got it set up to handle my remotes. Quick Remote app was a great surprise it works on the Sony TV using IR. Too bad it doesn't do DVD players. I've got the Quick Remote, Fire TV Remote and Roku Remote app on the lock screen.

I bought this to replace my SGP4.2 and it does that well. I've got Prime Music, Spotify, Rhapsody, Slacker, Tune In Radio installed. Audible, Smart Audiobook Player, Scribd and Overdrive.

I need to get FM Radio set up. Thank Monkey for the heads up.

It there a way to disable all the nags I've got it in Airplane mode which helps some.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote