View Single Post
Old 05-28-2020, 01:56 AM   #44
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93terp View Post
Sincere appreciation to all who have contributed the great work on these patches! I just patched my Aura ONE LE and all the new patches (since I last patched about 2 years ago) are great, and the instructions could not be more clear!

Perhaps I missed it, but are there patches for the following -

1. Change the font on the Home screen menu (top upper left, 3 lines next to Home, as well as the various options in this menu)? Looking specifically to get rid of the Italics for each option).

2. Show reading activity/stats on the Home screen.

1. You'd need to ask jackie_w (although she might not be interested in home screen patches).
2. Use the SmartLink patch to only show stats.
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote