View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 12:43 PM   #4028
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Create a playlist. I don't know of another way, without significant grief.

Charlie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
Did you try Settings->Music, and only select Amazon Music?
Thanks, folks. So the bottom line is that I need to go through the Alexa app to do anything. Which is annoying enough.

I wouldn't mind too much if I was just getting a Prime music selection of Christmas music--usually that's what I've gotten when I just ask for classical music or Beatles or Sinatra. But I sure don't want I Heart Radio, and I've never had that inflicted on me before.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote