View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 02:47 AM   #37
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmclough View Post
Most of these sound interesting. However, one thing I'm concerned about is how much, and in what ways, does he mix his libertarian politics into these and other works? Also, how would you classify his libertarian leanings--social, economic, both, neither? Actually, these questions could probably apply to a lot of other science fiction authors as well. (I, myself, lean towards social libertarianism, but with some limitations; but for economics, I believe wholeheartedly in favor of regulating corporations and redistribution of wealth.)
I'm afraid I have absolutely no idea what you mean by that question. Hogan wrote good "hard SF" novels; they are not "political" works.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote