View Single Post
Old 01-01-2021, 11:04 PM   #9
Ryzir
Connoisseur
Ryzir solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Ryzir solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Ryzir solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Ryzir solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Ryzir solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Ryzir solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Ryzir solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Ryzir solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Ryzir solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Ryzir solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Ryzir solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Nook GL3, Kobo H2O, Nook STG, Sony PRS-300, Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burktross View Post
That does look and sound very compelling. I suppose that if I don't want to remap hardware buttons, I wouldn't even need to root then. Do the hardware buttons function with Alreader out of the box?
No unfortunately, you have to re-map for the page turn buttons to work in Alreader. Once you have root it's easy to re-map, basically just changing some text in a file.
Ryzir is offline   Reply With Quote