View Single Post
Old 12-29-2020, 11:11 PM   #2
Ryzir
Connoisseur
Ryzir solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Ryzir solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Ryzir solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Ryzir solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Ryzir solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Ryzir solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Ryzir solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Ryzir solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Ryzir solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Ryzir solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Ryzir solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Nook GL3, Kobo H2O, Nook STG, Sony PRS-300, Sony PRS-500
4.4.2 (KitKat)

Be aware that the default software has no back button and most Android apps need one. Button saviour app can add on-screen back, home, and menu buttons or you can root and re-map one of the hardware buttons to be a back button.

I have my Glowlight 3 (also Android 4.4.2) rooted to re-map the buttons and to set sleep screen to be the cover of the book I'm currently reading. I use Zeam Launcher, Calibre Companion, Alreader, ColorDict, and Solid Explorer apps.

It is the best reading experience I've had out of all the devices I've owned.
Ryzir is offline   Reply With Quote