View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 06:24 AM   #70
MustardOrMayo
Connoisseur
MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Likebook Mimas (main) + (many others)
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus83 View Post
How have you tried running any type of music app? Any issues at all? I didn't test others besides Google play music, but it was having some issues on the Likebook I tried. Again, that's sample of one, and I only had a few hours to play with it before I had to do a factory reset and help the actual owner set it up.
I don't use any music apps on mine, as I can't yet access my secondary music library to load music onto it. I know that Spotify won't be usable as it's mostly dark (ironically, the reason why I prefer it over Apple Music) and has lots of motion when changing tracks, so I plan to use the built-in music player instead.

Besides that, I currently don't listen to any audio, so I probably should've got a Boox Note Pro instead, but I need to remind myself there were other downsides to that, like the lack of a memory card slot, and no option for a white shell.
MustardOrMayo is offline   Reply With Quote