View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 01:42 PM   #45
Sefiriot
Bujavid tekikin
Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: LG G3 D855, Samsung Galaxy Note N7000
I've been using this dark blue cover as the cover for my fanfic series anthologies, and the second thumbnail shows my default cover that gets generated where there's no set cover image in the downloaded epub itself, which is most of them.

I've found that the margins and sometimes font sizes need tweaking depending on the length of the title; sometimes in the case of non-Latin alphabets I have to change the fonts too, but this works well for a start. The settings for both are basically the same, except the colours and of course, the background images.

Edited because the forums ate the other two cover images. :\ Also, the first image is a book cover made with fanart by nomdeplumeria for the fic in question, combined with one of the cover images by MiniMouse as background, made in Pixlr.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cover1.jpg
Views:	1635
Size:	181.9 KB
ID:	111343   Click image for larger version

Name:	cover pic.jpg
Views:	1666
Size:	275.7 KB
ID:	111344   Click image for larger version

Name:	cover.jpg
Views:	1635