View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 12:39 PM   #41
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniMouse View Post
I would love it when others would put up covers here too.:
It would be nice to have a collection of different styles and ideas for everyone. So go for it! I'm not sure if I should put the covers still in this threat though or if I should start a new threat because it has no longer anything to do with fanfiction.
The thread has deviated from fanfiction, and now encompasses more than that. I'd request a moderator to have the thread renamed "Download and post custom covers" or something Besides; it's your thread / project, and I'd like to add a bit to it only, not start a competing one.

Below you'll find five covers I've just scanned from actual books (up to around 60 years old), They're just simple linen or pleather: besides removal of dust, author and title, they are not altered. If you don't want the start of the spine on the left, you can just crop it off. The covers in the ZIP-files are all 2500 pixels in height.

If someone wants to add ornaments to the covers, go right ahead. I'd appreciate it if you'd repost them afterward (Maybe I'll make some with ornaments myself shortly.)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	red_01.jpg
Views:	1454
Size:	421.2 KB
ID:	111334   Click image for larger version

Name:	blue_01.jpg
Views:	1486
Size:	189.7 KB
ID:	111336   Click image for larger version

Name:	black_01.jpg
Views:	1526
Size:	157.1 KB
ID:	111337   Click image for larger version

Name:	aqua_01.jpg
Views:	1497
Size:	261.2 KB
ID:	111340   Click image for larger version

Name:	darkgrey_01.jpg
Views:	1457
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	111342  
Attached Files
File Type: zip black_01.zip (1.93 MB, 1457 views)
File Type: zip darkgrey_01.zip (3.14 MB, 1474 views)
File Type: zip blue_01.zip (1.96 MB, 1377 views)
File Type: zip aqua_01.zip (2.54 MB, 1333 views)
File Type: zip red_01.zip (2.17 MB, 1373 views)
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote