View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 06:50 AM   #155
Wearever
Wizard
Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2,Voyage, Kindlle hdx 8.9, Ipad mini 4. Air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaibob View Post
Thanks for the replies to my earlier post.

I just went on Amazon and found that Fintie has released a new version of their case for the Oasis 2. The main difference is the look of the PU leather, which has a pebbled texture, and the Kindle is now kept in place by PU leather covering the bezels. Also, the back of the case appears flat and does not follow the contour of the Oasis. The older version is still available at a lower cost.

https://www.amazon.com/Fintie-Kindle...s%2Bcover&th=1
This is the folio version of the Oasis 2 cover, just a different style case. The clam shell snap in cover was available to purchase first. Not really old and new versions, just different styles available now. The prices have been fluctuating almost daily on the fintie covers from Amazon. Probably from availability from the manufacturer. I'm sure this will settle down now that there are more choices available.
Wearever is offline   Reply With Quote