View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 05:26 AM   #58
brucelee
Addict
brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
v0.0.6-16-14
Quote:
- Added tap action: Full screen update
- Added full updates options from 20 to 50 pages
- Show message when successful OTA Update is finished
- Added OTA Update from dev branch (touch /mnt/ext1/system/.cr3-use-devel-branch to activate)
- Cite toolbar is working with touch devices
- Added bottom border for dictionary in pb626fw5
This being the first OTA Update available, I feel like I should write this again:
Quote:
OTA Update might screw your keymapping, so be careful and make a backup (first time only).
That's because it replaces the system/bin/cr3-pb.app and system/share/cr3 paths.
So if you have problems send me the correct keymapping files for your device model.

If OTA Update doesn't find a package for your device tell me the device model and the build you use. I just have to create a link in github and then it will work.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit:
Added OTA Update for PB630.
It was reported here. If anyone has a 4pda account please let vadeus know it should work now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: v0.0.6-16-15
Quote:
- Added option for page margins: 40 [xl743 patch]
- Added option in style settings: Letter spacing [xl743 patch]
- Created OTA links for: 511, 602, 611, 612, 630, 650, 801, 840, 902, 912 (It doesn't mean that the app works with all of them. 602 certainly doesn't. But I've created the links just in case...)

Last edited by brucelee; 04-08-2015 at 04:28 AM.
brucelee is offline   Reply With Quote