View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 06:55 PM   #11
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Tır
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
There are ones out there that do a decent job, but they are NO cheap.

probably £100 could get you a decent reference pair these days, more for REAL audiophile quality. http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-CX-.../dp/B004CQNTF6

But yeah. Headphones? why... I want to hear it in the bath. Or anywhere.

Guess I will be forced to go down this road or bulk buy audio capable kindles until Amazon decide to put the $2 worth of Soundcard and port back in...

Or give me a usb port that I can plug a $5 usb soundcard into.

Or - well the list goes on....

If it works for you in the car then excellent. A "use case" that it IS good for. Chalk it up!
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote