View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 01:08 PM   #5
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I'd already had a book published this year on hold at OverDrive: March Sisters: On Life, Death, and Little Women; now I've added Meg, Jo, Beth, Amy. I shall plan to read both in tandem no matter what.

But what's up with the Boston Public Library? I had to suggest March Sisters to them and they don't have Meg, Jo, Beth, Amy either. What could be more local interest than LMA?
Seeing March Sisters at one of my libraries recently is what reminded me of Meg, Jo, Beth, Amy, which had been on my wish list.

I'm kind of interested in the new movie version of LW too.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote