View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 03:15 PM   #1878
smiley1081
smiley1081 is clearly one to watchsmiley1081 is clearly one to watchsmiley1081 is clearly one to watchsmiley1081 is clearly one to watchsmiley1081 is clearly one to watchsmiley1081 is clearly one to watchsmiley1081 is clearly one to watchsmiley1081 is clearly one to watchsmiley1081 is clearly one to watchsmiley1081 is clearly one to watchsmiley1081 is clearly one to watch

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
The problem is in the configuration for the driver. You can try editing the file "device_drivers_KOBOTOUCHEXTENDED.py.json" which is in the the calibre configuration directory. Find the line with "file_copy_dir". I'm expecting that on that line after the colon will be either "true" or "false" (without quotes). Change that to just two double quotes and save the file. That should fix it.

Alternatively, delete the files "device_drivers_KOBOTOUCHEXTENDED.py.json" and "device_drivers_KOBOTOUCHEXTENDED.py". You will need to reconfigure the driver if you do this.
I have a similar problem.

However, it seems that I cannot find the Calibre configuration directory on my Windows 10, I have been looking in C:\Users\YourUserID\AppData\Local without success...

Where is it located?
smiley1081 is offline   Reply With Quote