View Single Post
Old 06-20-2021, 03:15 PM   #3
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlipBlop View Post
If anyone has the files that are supposed to be there I'd be very grateful if they sent me them somehow. If you would send me the image of the whole card then that would be even better.
I've got a Touch Lux 3 and would be happy to supply the files or an image, but I would have to be instructed how to do it. My Touch Lux 3 won't hold a charge (even though I replaced the battery) but otherwise it works well. It's the older, heavier TL3 — doubt that it makes a difference, but letting you know just in case it does.

EDIT: I use Linux computers. So the process might different than on a Windows computer.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote