View Single Post
Old 08-28-2015, 12:20 PM   #13
Gazella
Wizard
Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
They might release a new Voyage. The new PW3 screen-specs equal the Voyage, so Amazon might release an updated Voyage to differentiate the otherwise very similar devices.

If you have the PW2, it's not really "worth" upgrading at the moment. The new models are not a major improvement.
Never thought of that. I can see that happening. Also, I don't have a PW2, mine is the PW1.
Gazella is offline   Reply With Quote