View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 12:02 PM   #1
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
The omens are upon us....

I think am destined to lose some bit of my electronic family soon:

So far in the last 2 weeks...

I have left my backpack with my Zaurus and reader in it. And when swinging it onto a table had my PDA fly across the room onto a tiled floor.

Knocked my reader onto a tiled floor from the heights of about 2 feet.

Tripped on the bus and slapped my reader against a metal handrail.

Put my reader on my bed while sorting out my pillows and inadvertantly covered it. Then leant on the covering with the reader beneath with my elbow.

Put my reader back into my pocket upside down without securing the cover (and with the inique this means that it can fall straight out of the cover).
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote