View Single Post
Old 06-23-2020, 01:52 PM   #1
ottdmk
Wizard
ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus, Lenovo Tab M8 HD
Good Omens oddity

So, I went looking for Good Omens on kobo.com yesterday. Couldn't find it. Found the script book, found the companion, found the audiobook... but not the ebook.

For the heck of it, went looking on harpercollins.ca. Same deal. No ebook.

Amazon.ca has it, but I find myself wondering if that's because the amazon.ca Kindle store is just a copy, by and large, of the amazon.com store.

I just can't figure out why a book as successful and available for so long, from a major publisher, is not available any more (I know I've seen it @ Kobo before) in Canada... not even from the publisher's own direct sale site.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	GoodOmens.png
Views:	209
Size:	359.1 KB
ID:	180122  
ottdmk is offline   Reply With Quote