View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 03:43 PM   #4
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I liked it. I clearly didn't remember any specifics from the book. Tennant's a favorite of mine, so it was good to see him back in a more humorous role. Nice touch toward the end with the guard at the airbase reading a Neil Gaiman book. I think Amazon's on to something with these 6 episode novel-based mini-series. Catch-22 was excellent as well.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote