View Single Post
Old 11-22-2014, 10:07 AM   #4
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
I've seen this on Audible before, and it is controlled by whether your Audible (and Amazon) accounts have the country field set to Canada or US, and whether they agree. So, for example, my old Audible account is NOT linked to any Amazon account and has a country listed as "Canada". But my newer Audible account is a US account, and linked to my US Amazon account, with a US credit card and US shipping address. I see different books available on the two accounts. (Sometimes this is a good thing, giving me access to books in Canada that I can't get from the US account, other times it's just annoying. )
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote