View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 10:42 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
I have seen that sort of thing as well. It seems to have gotten better with recent firmware. But, it occasionally still happens. For me, it happens more home than work. My home connection is a lot slower than work. Plus it is a bit flakier.

One thing I have seen is that after a power off and on, the sync always seems to work. I could see that his is reloading the software and resetting the hardware to clear everything up. Not a satisfactory solution, but it might help.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote