View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 11:21 AM   #2
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameszh View Post
I have multiple libraries, lots of the books are duplicate, what I want is to consolidate them into one library. Of course I could have merged them into one using gui, and then manually removing duplicate will be tedious.
The GUI has an automerge function under Preferences - Import/Export - Adding. It was originally designed for importing books, but was later added for Copy to Library. If that option is turned on during Copy to Library it will automerge duplicates it can identify into a single book in the destination library.

Read the tooltips for what it identifies as a "duplicate" book.

Note that the latest release has three alternative automerge options, but those options for the option do not apply during Copy to Library. They apply only during import (Adding).
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote