Old 11-04-2010, 03:27 AM   #166
Tudorano
Reading Addict Member
Tudorano began at the beginning.

Device: iRiver Story
About communists and communism

Well....seems I have some work this morning Ok, lets begin:

@ Geppetto

It is not a reason of pride but I am older than you. I cought some full years of adulthood in the communist era. I guess also from your words that you are a publisher. This obviously changes the seats we are sitting.

I also come from a working class family. In a communist country except teachers and doctors everybody was the working class. That is because a communist country is an unique, full enterprise (company), all the citizens are workers in that unique company and the leadership is a few guys who control everything not just economically,Human Resources and Management but also politically.

In a communist country the economics are tight connected with the politics (maybe China of today is an exception). Everybody has to be a communist, from small children of 4 to retirement people and all have to declare that loudly and written. It was no alternative. Just the communists have places in a communist country. The others (if there are) are imediately arrested and executed with no trial. No exceptions.
The profit of this huge company goes in a single place and it is distributed almost equally to all the citizens no matter if some of them worked harder and more efficient than others.

Now.....this is a mobileread forum and I dont think a political argue is the proper thing for this place, it is not my purpose to change your political convictions, it is your business ..... my due is just to tell you that you are in a terrrrible error.....and thats all.

Just one more thing: "millions and millions" doesnt mean The Majority. I dont know what country do you live but I suppose you have there decent and correct elections. Just the elections say how many "millions and millions" communists are there. And seems that (Thanks God) the Western Europe is stil a capitalist region.

You have to recruit a few millions more.

And with this....enough with politics....I will not argue with political issues anymore ... find another conversational partner for this...I am fed up with comunism and comunists...I want to live the rest of my life in peace without them.

Maybe I am not wealthier.....but I am more free for sure....and definitely without denounciators on my head (really?)
Tudorano is offline   Reply With Quote