View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 05:39 PM   #176
DarkScribe
Apprentice Curmudgeon.
DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Touch, Paperwhite, Sony, and Nook.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
OneNote is hands down the best part of the Office Suite... BUT.. its Windows only so therefore it sucks.

Also it has been mentioned in this thread, at least once, I think.
Yes I believe that was mentioned in response to one of my earlier posts. I find it useful for collecting data, thoughts and images related to what I am working on. It is very handy to be able to use the clipping tool to take a snapshot of whatever I am looking at and drop it into OneNote for future reference. I use mostly Word and and Scrivener for creative writing, OneNote as a gigantic cork-board. It helps to have a second, large, hi-res screen while you are working.
DarkScribe is offline   Reply With Quote