View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 07:08 PM   #5
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
There are several threads on this topic. The issue appears to be that library ePUBs and library PDFs cannot be on the device at the same time. This is a known issue with Overdrive and the DRM they use to protect books.

I resolved the issue by stripping the DRM from the titles. Which makes me possibly guilty of violations of US law. Good thing I have EU citizenship...if they come after me I'll run...
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote