View Single Post
Old 10-12-2015, 04:01 AM   #32
sherman
Guru
sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
New Batch file

[s]If anyone is having trouble with the batch file, can you give this version a go to see if it makes any difference?

I have changed from calling ffpython.exe, to calling fontforge.exe -script

I don't know if it will help anyone, but that seems to be the preferred method of running scripts, which I didn't know about until after my last upload.
[/s]

NOTE: Please ensure you are running a recent build of fontforge (mid 2015 or later).

EDIT: batch file removed due to issue, see later posts

Last edited by sherman; 10-12-2015 at 04:36 AM. Reason: Removed obsolete batch file
sherman is offline   Reply With Quote