View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 03:49 PM   #15
blue_skies
Evangelist
blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue T62+; Boyue Mimas; and my old Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntsimp View Post
For the average user, Adobe Reader is far from the best choice of PDF viewer program. In fact, I don't know a worse one.
I agree, and refuse to install Adobe Reader on any of my computers.

I use Sumatra PDF instead: http://download.cnet.com/Sumatra-PDF...-10698785.html

It doesn't have the vulnerabilities that Adobe Reader and some other PDF readers have. It doesn't have a lot of features, but it's small, light, safe and reliable.
blue_skies is offline   Reply With Quote