View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 12:29 AM   #11
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonacker View Post
I see. This makes the audio feature useless for what I'd want to use it for. Your information was not available anywhere else when I went looking for it. Thanks.
The Kindle Touch has both TTS (Text to Speech) and Audible support. No Bluetooth, just use the built-in speakers or the headphone jack. You can still find Touches in good condition at Amazon or eBay (or even on Craigslist).

Should also mention that, if anyone wants the 8th generation Kindle Basic (for its Bluetooth features), you can also find them refurbished (currently) for $40. The one I bought during their last sale (Kindle 10th Anniversary) was "like new" with the same 1 year warranty.

Last edited by rcentros; 11-21-2017 at 12:32 AM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote