View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 05:11 PM   #8
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
Call and ask. The worst they can say is we need $20.
It's actually just $15 for the Fire 7 (cheap edition). I knew going in what the deal was, the cheaper price was subsidized by ads. If I decide to remove the special offer "feature" I'll pay the $15. The tablet was only $30 on Prime Monday anyhow and they're routinely on sale for $35. Pretty good tablet for that price. Now I've bought a Jelly Comb 10" bluetooth keyboard ($17 on Amazon) and loaded JotterPad on the Fire – so I've got a great little portable word processor.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote