Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 11:55 AM   #1502
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by morrow View Post
Hi, for some reason I can never get the multiple dictionaries to work. I have English and Chinese dictionary, I see the ARROW when I select a word but it's grayed out. Am I doing anything wrong?

I'm on firmware 5.3.1 and JBPatch 4.0.0.
I don't think you're doing anything wrong, but you probably misunderstood the purpose

This only has an effect when you have installed *multiple* dictionaries for the *same* language (like: Oxford, American Oxford, English -> Chinese).

Entries will only be looked up in the dictionary/dictionaries whose input language matches the language of the current book.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote