View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 09:16 PM   #1447
paralleluniverse
Enthusiast
paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paralleluniverse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx M92
I've tried to update the device, however I get the message "update not found".

I copied the zip file into an SD card and followed the instructions (turn on the device while holding joystick). The zip file is the only thing on the SD card. The SD card is FAT32.

I believe this is basically the same as the problem here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=184626

Also, I did get my device from Booxtor's store. Can anyone help me.

Last edited by paralleluniverse; 05-26-2013 at 05:52 AM.
paralleluniverse is offline   Reply With Quote