View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 03:16 AM   #23167
Iridal
Mysteriarch
Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by maianhvk View Post
Just water with sesame crackers.

That's great, Iri! Would you care to describe your plans with the house?

We'll move to my parents' new condo in a week. Can't wait! I'm really tired of living in rent places...
I can even do better than describe it! We have made a couple of plans ourselves (boyfriend is interior designer so has very clear ideas and the tools to make nice plans ). For the ground floor we really want open plan. As little walls and doors as possible. Here we have kitchen, dining area, sitting area and a storage room. We want a 'closet-wall' as you can see on our plan. We can get those for very little money at my boyfriend's work. Stairway in the living area because we think that's the most logical (when you wake up, the first thing you need is the kitchen, not the hallway!).

We can also build a full first floor (so it's not 'under the roof', we'll have an attic under the roof). Here we want 3 bedrooms, a bathroom and a shower room (preferably 'en-suite' with the master bedroom). No dressing, we don't need that. We'll make a folding staircase to the attic in our room. In the future we'll probably turn the attic into the master bedroom and build a full staircase.

Oh yeah, the left part of the piece of land on the picture is ours

My mint tea has disappeared while I was typing this, time for another one!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Our house 1.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	111.9 KB
ID:	99806   Click image for larger version

Name:	Our house 2.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	105.1 KB
ID:	99807   Click image for larger version

Name:	Grond.jpg
Views:	120