View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 06:11 PM   #12
Laridae
Addict
Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Blackberry PlayBook, Nexus 4, ChromeBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilbrich View Post
I loved my Vox from the day I bought it almost a year ago. Loved it even more when I found out how to fix the SOD issue. But I picked up a BlackBerry PlayBook 64gb for $199 and the poor Vox is now collecting dust. If you can find a PlayBook, you'll never regret it. Just go to CrackBerry.com and see the love.
I agree; the PB is a big step up from the Vox. But then we needed another tablet so I got the Nexus 7 (which IS made by Asus, incidentally) and I really like it too!
Either one is a great choice for Canadians since B&N Nook and Amazon Kindle Fire devices are not really supported here.
Laridae is offline   Reply With Quote