View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 11:55 PM   #32
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
On the other hand, I have added to one of my lines what I would call a mild (implied) "multi-sexual," theme in a non-abuse situation. I wasn't making any kind of statement, but I had noticed that one of my old favorites had something similar and I just popped it in discretely as a side issue/complication one night after I had seen something in a park. I didn't know if it would even be noticed. Sure enough it was, and I got quite a good many comments on it.

It put me in a kind of embarrassing position because I don't want to personally engage in conversation about that, but I have continued the theme and noticed an uptick in that line.

Put another way. It is mild enough that the real straights don't seem to mind, but the mixed folks appreciated the thought, the inclusiveness.

Everyone has itches.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote