View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 04:25 PM   #4
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
Should I go for a 6'' screen instead?
Maybe. Do they have the possibility to try 5" and 6" readers in one of the big electronic markets? Or have they already played with yours once and felt comfortable with it?

My parents still struggle against letting me gifting them an ebook reader, but from their playing around with my readers I have the impression that (unfortunately) 8" would be perfect for them.

And don't forget: sd-cards are cheap, you can always prepare them a sdcard with new books and send it to them if they have problems with shopping or downloading.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote