View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 08:55 AM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by noerd77 View Post
I want to add some letters to a lot of book-titles.

It should look like this one as an example:

before: 1500 - The Day when all began
after: AB1500 - The Day when all began
Just edit your metadata. You can change the metadata fields to (almost) anything you like.

Quote:
is it possible in a extra row in the metadatas to number some books begining with 0001 to 0100?

I have tried it, but all i tried does not work
It would've been helpful to know what you tried. What you need to do is add a custom column. There are instructions on how to do so in the manual.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote