View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 10:15 AM   #3
suecsi
Rock Chick
suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kindle 2i, Kindle DX, Kindle 3G
Try either a CoverUp brand cover - faux leather - or Tuf Luv's hemp cover. Both available in book style format and flip covers. The Tuf Luv ones are the pricier of the two but do have a velcro tab at the top so the device can't fall out if it gets tipped over. They are usually a tight fit anyway but a good feature.

I had a CoverUp cover with my Kindle 2, which came with it as I bought it used, and it was good quality for the price. The front part was nice and robust over the screen.
suecsi is offline   Reply With Quote