Thread: Accessories Reading Light for K3
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 06:19 AM   #3
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
I bought the non lighted cover for my Kindle wifi. I have now ordered the lighted cover, it came on Tuesday and I love it, its so handy, and lights the screen perfectly. I wish I had ordered that cover to begin with.

Hubby likes to watch the TV in the evening with the lights off, and I can sit on the sofa next to him and read with the lighted cover, without any trouble at all.

If you haven't already bought your cover (or can return it) Iwould recommend you try the lighted cover first, before you buy a seperate cover and light
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote