Thread: Editing the OPF
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 11:34 AM   #3
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by user_none View Post
I have this same issue using Gnome's File-Roller archive application. Change the extension from .epub to .zip. Make your changes then change the extension back to .epub. For some reason it doesn't fully understand that it's a zip file and needs to be told. Hopefully, this is the same issue with WinRAR and this fixes it for you.
I followed your advice and changed .epub to .zip and opened the file in WinRAR. I made the additions and saved with no problem. After changing back to .epub, the file ran fine and the new data was there.

Thanks
crutledge is offline   Reply With Quote