View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 09:48 PM   #1
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
How to reduce indents without "removing space between paragraphs"

I'm sure there is a simple solution but I have yet to figure out what it is.

How does one change the indent size of a .prc without being forced to select "remove spacing between paragraphs?" I do not want to change spacing anywhere in the document, just reduce the indents.

Thus far, I have been converting .prc => epub, editing the css, then converting epub => .mobi. The problem with this method is that the original .prc contains enlarged font in the first letter of each chapter and this is lost during the above conversion.

The original .prc is just fine with the exception of the indent size.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote