View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 09:15 AM   #1
Mememememe
Connoisseur
Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.Mememememe knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kobo
Frozen at startup

My reader seems to have crapped out for good.

It's been frozen on the startup screen since yesterday afternoon. (The "eReading. Anytime. Anyplace" screen.)

I've tried every button, including the reset button over and over. The only button that does anything is the reset button, and even then, all it does is freeze again on the startup screen.

Plugging it into my computer seems to have no effect, though I can sync, access the drive through my computer, etc. I've tried removing PDF and non-Kobo ePub files, but that hasn't helped.

The battery is charged (and I charged it for a couple of hours this morning to be sure).

And of course, this happens the day after the 30-day return period. Typical.
Mememememe is offline   Reply With Quote