View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 03:34 PM   #15
Neil
Addict
Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 6, iPad Air, Kindles HD 8, HD 10, Oasis 3, Scribe, PB Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirrorlike View Post
I can't figure out how to make albums of photos, or how to save (free) movies off "iTunes U" to my hard drive.

Does anyone else hate this software as much as i do? It's fine right until I need something basic & I can't be sure if it's blocked, eg Linux support.
To get those iTunes U (and other movies) you need to go to the following folder:

Users/<yourname>/Music/iTunes/iTunes Music/Movies

In that folder you can pull out any of your iTune'd movies but, of course, you won't be able to play any DRM'd ones. I am pretty sure (but don't have one available to test) that the iTunes U ones are not DRM'd.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote