View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 08:53 AM   #25
93terp
Fear The Turtle!
93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV, Kobo Forma, Kobo A1LE, KO3, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorraia3 View Post
Now, that would be great, except A.) if I suddenly need a new battery, I don't want to go through the hassle of ordering and waiting, I want to run out to the store and buy one and B.) I don't want a crappy chinese battery, I want a long lasting brand name one. At this point I may order one just to see what's under the tape and chinese label. It's not unusual for some companies to take a product and relabel it with their own label, so who knows.
I tend to agree...If you decide to order through Astak, please let us know what they are charging for the spare battery.

93terp is offline   Reply With Quote