View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 06:36 PM   #124
wgrimm
Addict
wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: multiple
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. Screen breakage seems to have a lot more to do with chassis design than it does with screen size.
And alot to do with the glass used. The glass in my windows, for example, is bulletproof. Depending on how the glass is made, it can be very tough....I did manage to break the screen of a REB 1150 several years ago, by dropping it on concrete stairs.
wgrimm is offline   Reply With Quote