Thread: Aura ONE Kobo Aura One owners thread
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2017, 11:33 AM   #1167
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 & 350; Kindle Voyage; Kobo Aura HD, Aura One, and Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceridge View Post
Thanks, but there does not seem to be any by Henaci on Amazon US - UK, France, even Italy has it. Will keep looking here in US.
If you're looking for non-official sleep covers in the US, I have this one:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'm very happy with it--the sleep function works when opening and closing the cover--and it doesn't shut off the reader when I fold it completely around. The only caveat to that--I'm not sure about placing it on a metallic surface when folded open. I don't know that I've tried that yet--but with both my Kindle Voyage and my Kobo Aura HD, when I'm sitting at a metallic table and place my reader down beside me while eating, they will shut off. So, in this instance, I fold up a paper napkin and place it between the back of the reader and the case. That keeps the reader from going to sleep.

Good luck!
dordale is offline   Reply With Quote