View Single Post
Old 08-24-2016, 02:41 AM   #25
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacoblong09 View Post
I highly doubt this, but by any chance does anyone happen to still have the cd files from snail. the mediafire link is down. wont be upset if I don't get a reply. I have an ebookman 911 I got for free. but just hoped cause I spent an hour splicing together a usb sync cable cause it didn't come with one. I have a windows ME machine. so just need a new link if possible.
You also need a new computer. Windows ME was awful and was very poor at software comparability. Chances are if you did get the software for the 911, that it would not work with Windows ME.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote