View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 12:14 PM   #1
Richard Herley
Author
Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richard Herley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
eBooks Just Published

eBooks Just Published deserves to be better known. If you like DRM-free ebooks and discovering new, independent authors, I suggest you check it out. By subscribing to the RSS feed(s) you can get automatic notifications of new announcements. I may be biased (well I am, actually) because a couple of my books have been accepted for announcement there, but this is a neat idea whose time has come.
Richard Herley is offline   Reply With Quote